Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Calling all Grandmas!!

Ok, I know that I still have part 2 of Easter weekend to talk about, but I need to take a short tangent...

I need grandma!! It can be Grandma Carolyn, Grandma Nancy, or any other grandma that wants to claim me, but I CANNOT go back to another day of daycare!

even lets me cuddle with her. The problem is that daycare has made me sick. Not just a little sniffle, not a slight cough, I am 100% sick!

Mom took me to the doctor yesterday and he told me that I just have a cold and that it will get better in a couple days. He also told mom to feed me this disgusting Pedialite stuff, there is no way grandma would make me drink something that terrible! After we got home from the doctor Gretchen told mom that she has strep so back to the doctor we went today and this time he stuck a cotton thing down my throat!! I don't have strep so no meds to make me feel better...Dr. Bob brought me a sticker and a sucker for mom, I don't think either made me feel better, do I look at all happy?


Not only does miss Gretchen have strep but so does Annie (she just turned 1), mom was CERTAIN I was going to test positive. So this is my plan...If my grandmas comes and takes care of me then I won't have to go back to daycare and then I won't feel so icky, right?

The only good thing to come from feeling so icky is that I have gotten to cuddle with mom all night the past two nights because I can't sleep because of my terrible cough. I think I would rather cuddle with mom without being sick.

Hopefully I feel better tomorrow, either way, we have a spare bedroom and anybody is willing to come stay!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment