Monday, April 18, 2011

Daycare Dodger

I dodged another bullet...I used my amazing charm and brilliant blue eyes and convinced a judge to give my daycare lady, Gretchen, Jury Duty. I don't know what is so bad about jury duty, all I know is that I wanted another day with my mom, and it worked!! We had a great day together. Mornings with mom mean cuddling in bed for at least an hour; this morning it was at least two! After cuddling with mom, I had my breakfast and then we got to go shopping. It was kind of a boring shopping trip today, we only went to mom stores, but none the less, it was a good time. The big reason for the shopping trip was finding an outfit for church pictures. It wasn't me that was the problem, I look cute in EVERYTHING that I wear, it was mama that was the problem. In the end, church pictures turned out great! Mom found a new shirt, and of course, I looked cute in the outfit mom found in my closet. Here is a picture of us in our church picture outfits... In the end, I did great! Mom was worried, I didn't take a nap after lunch so she thought I was going to be crabby, but as usual, I pulled through and gave some great smiles!! Unfortunately, I have to go to daycare tomorrow, unless this big snowstorm that is supposed to happen comes early and traps us in our house...God, can you arrange that?? It's not that I am not excited to hang out with Gretchen, it is just that I would rather hang out with mom. Anybody have any good ideas to get out of daycare tomorrow? I need to go to bed...it is going to be a LONG day tomorrow, missing mom take a lot of energy!! Wish me luck, Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment