Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Friends

I have been meeting a LOT of new friends lately... Last night was the first night of spring baby class. There are 5 other babies, one is a couple weeks younger than me otherwise they are all older. Baby class is pretty fun, we get together and sing some songs then the adults go to the other side of the room and talk while the babies all get to play together. I was kind of crabby last night so mom didn't let me play, maybe next week... Today I got dressed up because we were going to have a busy day. Mom's friends Jerah and Sarah Flynn had another baby boy, Luke David. He has an older brother named Logan who is 2 and a half. It was fun meeting Luke!! After meeting Luke, mom and I went to the library to find some new books. I know I am going to like the library when I get older but right now it is really stressful, it is hard being that quiet!! We had a good time looking at books and even found a couple to take home with us. After the library we went to the Amazing Newborn Clinic where I got weighed in again. All sorts of friends were there and I had a great time talking to them (mom enjoys talking to their moms too). Today I weighed in at 11 pounds 15 ounces, good thing mom didn't feed me before I got weighed!! Mom and I went to lunch with her friend Jen and her baby Parsons. Parsons and I were really good babies at Applebees and we slept the whole time. Mom enjoyed having some time to hang out with Jen and catch up.

After daddy got home mom decided we should go for a walk today. Mom tried taking me for a walk a couple weeks ago but it was REALLY windy so we went home. Today was perfect! Mom tells me that summer is really nice here in Minnesota, I am excited to go for walks all the time!


Today was a VERY busy day. I need to get my beauty sleep, I think I might have another play date tomorrow!

Linden

1 comment:

  1. The carseat canopy looks great! I started learning to sew in September and even though its fairly easy I did have some help!

    ReplyDelete