Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Day two of daycare and it was pretty great!! Today was my first art project!!!

I am so glad to have Alyssa at daycare, she is a great friend and loves to play with me. Today she got out a floor gym and a bouncy seat for me to play in, but most importantly, she helped me with my first art project. Not only did we make one art project, but we made two!

This was our first art project. We were talking about circles and things that roll so Gretchen came up with this cute Chick project...the eyes are circles and the body and head are paper that is rolled...and the end product is totally CUTE!!

We also made Easter Eggs. I love pink and green, I can't believe Alyssa did such a great job helping me!


It was a pretty good day, although mom and dad forgot to bring my baby doll today, it was story day and we were all supposed to bring a blanket and our favorite toy. They really need to get the hang of this.


Tomorrow is bunny craft day. I hope Alyssa is there, it sounds like a lot of gluing and I am not very good at that.


Have a good night!

Linden


No comments:

Post a Comment