Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Heavy Weight Champ

What a beautiful day it was today! Mom and I decided to walk to the Amazing Newborn Clinic today. It was a great walk, the fresh air REALLY tired me out though so I decided to take a nap so I was ready to play with all of my friends. I turn 12 weeks old this week (yes, that means mom goes back to work on Thursday and she isn't very happy about that). I have grown a LOT since my first week at the newborn clinic. Here is a picture from today... And here is a picture from 12 weeks ago (I don't know why I was so unhappy...)
Aren't I a big girl!! I have gained 6 pounds 7 ounces in just 12 weeks!!

Today was a lot of fun, I got to play on the floor with baby Drew, Kaiya was playing with us for a few minutes too, but mom didn't get a picture with her. There were a bunch of other friends there too! Look how cute baby Drew is, he is 4 weeks younger than me...

Before dad got home I got to hang out with Hailey for a little bit. She and mom sat outside and read while I was taking a nap in my carseat. After dinner mom and dad took me for another walk. I can't wait for summer, these walks are a lot of fun!


Hopefully tomorrow is another beautiful day!

Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment