Friday, April 1, 2011

Great end to a great day


Happy Birthday Mama!!


Today was a GREAT day, it was my mom's birthday!! I decided to give her a special birthday treat and I slept for 7 hours last night, she really seemed to like that.


After mom fed me breakfast she and I cuddled in bed before going to Zumba. The music was so good and I was so excited for mom's birthday today that I just couldn't sleep through the whole thing, but that was ok because I was a good girl and mom still had a good time. Dad came home early from work and we met him at Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch, then after lunch I got to cuddle some more with mom and we took a nap.


We went out to dinner for mom's birthday to Applebees which was a lot of fun. Mom didn't tell them it was her birthday so they didn't sing for her, but that is Ok because grandma Nancy called her and sang her happy birthday. After dinner we came home and I got to play on the floor while we watched the Twins game. Mom made me go to bed before the game was over...I hope they won!!


Mom read our favorite book tonight for bed, "On the Night you Were Born", it is a really neat book and makes mom really happy when she reads it. I think I am going to be an extra good girl tonight and go to bed right away, I'm not sure if I can sleep so long again though, my tummy gets really hungry!!

Have a good night, and thanks to everybody for wishing my mom a happy birthday! I can't wait until it is my birthday (I don't think mom wants it to come so soon...)


Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment