Friday, April 8, 2011

Bring on the Weekend!

We have a VERY full weekend this weekend, it is going to be a busy one but it will be great. To start this weekend off right mom and I decided to make sure to take a great nap. I LOVE napping with mom, I'm not sure how she got this picture but it works... When I woke up from my afternoon nap we were at Target!! How great is that? We got a whole bunch of not so fun stuff so that was kind of boring, but we got to see one of mom's friends from when she was in college, mom was pretty happy to see her and her girls. When we got home from Target mom looked out the back window and noticed that our friends were here. Brooke and Pat Deshler and their two boys used to live next door to us (before I was born) and then they moved to Chicago. They have family in Minnesota this weekend so they stopped by to see everybody! Tony and Marie were nice enough to have everybody over so we got to see a lot of friends, here are some pictures of everybody... Here is me with baby Parsons again. I really liked playing with him, I even tried holding his hand... Here is a group picture of all the kids. Once again, mom is not a very good photographer...

This is Grant. He REALLY wanted to hold me, I'm not sure if he should be holding babies yet, he was kind of dropping me...

Haley is MUCH better at holding babies. She really liked playing with me, she gave me my pacifier, talked to me, patted my head, she took care of pretty much everything, I wonder if mom will let her babysit?

We had a great night, but I am up WAY too late!!


We have another big day tomorrow,

Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment