Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend Part 1: First Sleepover!

This was a BIG weekend full of firsts...I had my first sleepover, went to my first Lacrosse game, and celebrated my first Easter!!

Aunt Wendy and Cousin Tyler came down to Owatonna to pick me up on Friday. Mom spent Thursday night packing my bag and getting all my stuff together to make sure that I would have a great time! Daddy picked me up from daycare and we all met mom for lunch before I headed out for my adventure.

I had a great time, Tyler is such a great cousin and kept me busy the whole time, I didn't have enough time to miss mom, I was too busy!! Here are some pictures of the fun we had together.

First we did some tummy time, Tyler is MUCH better at it than I am...


Afterwards, Tyler introduced me to all of his stuffed animals. I got to sleep in his room that night, of course he took all of the animals out before bed...



Tyler thought it was important to teach me about texting...I tried calling mom but I couldn't quite figure it out, oh well, it was a good time...


Tyler decided we should play dress up, he never dressed up, but it was fun anyways...


He also taught me about hockey!!


We had a great time, Tyler had me so tired I slept like a baby!


The next day was full of adventure as well but I need to get some sleep so you will have to wait until the next post...


Have a good night,

Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment