Friday, April 15, 2011

Date with Daddy

The terrible day all the older babies have been telling me about has happened...mama went back to work. She decided to ease me into it, she went to work for 4 hours yesterday and then 8 hours today and she left me with daddy. I wasn't so sure about it yesterday so I just took a REALLY long nap and hoped mom would be back by the time I woke up (she was, thank goodness!!) Today I had to toughen up and make the best of it. It was a pretty good day, daddy took me to Target!!! Daddy decided to make it an educational trip, I'm not sure why he thought it needed to be educational, Target it good enough on it's own. The first thing he decided to teach me about is fishing. My cousin Tyler LOVES to fish so it was pretty interesting. Hopefully he teaches me how to be a good fisherman some day... After he taught me about fishing we went to the camping section. I was pretty tired after all the talk about fishing so I took a little nap. Daddy said he was going to take me camping this summer, I hope I learned enough!!

After all my naps I decided to wake up and be in a good mood for mom when she got home from work. I have been full of smiles lately and mom sure loves to see them. Here is another cute picture of me (I didn't want to give daddy one of my smiles, I wanted to save it for mom).


It was a pretty good day but I was pretty glad when mom got home. She said we get to spend the next couple days together which I am pretty excited about. My goal is to convince her to stay home with me until I go to school, let me know if you have any tips!!


Love,

Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment