Wednesday, August 27, 2014

SIttin' Pretty


Hey Everybody!  Ellen Here!

We had a pretty great day today.  I decided to sleep in for Mama so she was pretty happy.  After that we called up Grandma Nancy to ask if we could come over and have lunch with her and Papa Bob!  To make the day even more fun, we picked Linden up from daycare early so she could come with us too.  Mama, Linden and Papa Bob had Chipotle, and I got to have a bottle from Grandma Nancy!  I gave her a couple smiles before we had to go home, Mama said that Linden and I both needed a nap.

Anyways, are you enjoying this beautiful sunshine as much as I am?  Mama keeps saying that we need to go outside and enjoy the nice weather as much as we can because it is going to get cold.  Not sure what that means but if a stroller ride is involved, I am in!

Stroller rides have gotten even more fun lately, Mama has started letting me sit up!  Last month when I was just a little girl I had to lay down, but I am getting pretty good at holding my head so now I can sit, even though I do tip over a little sometimes!

Linden is pretty nice to share her stroller with me, she likes to ride her bike or run along the kid path (That is the gutter on the side of the street.  We don't have to hold Mama or Daddy's hand if we are on the kid path.)  But when she gets tired she likes to hop on the front and get a ride.

Mama likes going for walks to get her steps in for the day and Linden and I love to enjoy the ride.

Off to enjoy some more sun!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment