Saturday, August 23, 2014

SCFF: Rides, Food and Fun Part 1


Another week has come and gone and all the vendors have officially left the fair :-(

It was another great year full of all sorts of adventures.  My absolute favorite part of the fair is the rides!!  We were at the fair a lot last week because I got a MegaRide Pass so I could go on the rides as many times as I wanted all week.  Here are a bunch of pictures from the week.

It was great walking through the midway and meeting a whole bunch of our friends.  Here is a picture of Anna, Daddy and me on the carousel.

This year I was big enough to go on the bungee jumper!!  I saw it on the first day but I didn't bring any money so I had to come back after getting some out of my piggy bank.  I was so excited!!

The nice lady had to help me jump because I was just barely heavy enough, but I sure loved flying into the air!

Aunt Heidi came over one night to hang out with me.  I thought the carousel might be too fast for her so I picked the bench for us to ride on so she wouldn't get scared.

Mama doesn't like going on most of the rides, she said that they make her tummy yucky, but she went on the big slide with me.  We had a great time!

I'm still not quite big enough to go on all of the rides, which bummed me out.  I REALLY wanted to go on this ride, but the guy running it said I was too little.  I am 38 inches, but you have to be 48 to go on this one, maybe next year.

Stay tuned for more of our fair adventures!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment