Sunday, August 24, 2014

SCFF: Rides, Food and Fun Part 2


Hey guys!  Ellen here to tell you about all of the great food I saw at the fair.  I can't wait until next year when I get to try some!!!

I got to go on my first ride this year, we all went on the Ferris Wheel.  Linden told me how great the rides are and she was right!!  I got kind of hungry from all of the going round and around though.  It was a great place to stop and enjoy some food.

Papa Bob's birthday was on Sunday of fair week so we decided to get him some taffy for his birthday!!  Linden picked out the taffy colors that the lady put in the box.  Papa Bob sure did love it!

Linden, Mama and Daddy enjoyed lots of different fair food.  Corndogs, greek kabobs, french fries, pork sandwiches, cotton candy, and even snow cones!!  Everything looked SOO good!

All this writing has me tired, I think I will take a nap.  Stay tuned for part 3 coming soon!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment