Monday, August 25, 2014

SCFF: Rides, Food and Fun Part 3


There is so much to see and do at the fair, I am glad we went most nights in order to take it all in.  

I really enjoyed checking out the fire truck with Daddy and Ellen.  They have all sorts of neat equipment to look at and the firemen are really nice to talk to.

The petting zoo area is always a highlight.  They had pigs, reindeer, goats, a donkey and a bunch more.  They even had a lemur mama and her baby.  The baby lemur was so tiny he could climb out of the cage and back in, the guy said it was ok because the baby never goes too far away from his mom, he must be a good listener like me!

Even the midway has tons to do besides the rides.  Ellen spent most of her time at the fair snuggling with Mama while Daddy and I were busy and on the go.

We met up with my good friends, Anna, Colin, Caden, and Declan.  It was great seeing everybody.

I got to play one game this year so I picked the fishing game, and guess what, I won!!!  I got a really cute stuffed animal to bring home, I sure was lucky!

Mama, Ellen and I spent some time playing on the tractors.  We found this big snow blower and thought Papa Tim needed it.  We decided to wait to go in the campers until Daddy got there.  I really liked looking at the campers and decided that we needed to buy one so I could live in it.  Mama said I don't have enough money in my piggy bank, maybe next year.

Mama likes walking through all of the buildings and looking at all of the projects that people entered.  We went into the classic car building and I found a car just like Papa Bob's convertible!!  I wanted to drive it home, but the guy at the door said we couldn't.

One night while we were eating dinner Steeley and Stella were walking around giving hugs and taking pictures.  I only wanted my picture with Stella.  It was so cool getting to meet them!

Well, that is all for our fair adventures until next year.  I can't wait!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment