Thursday, August 7, 2014

Going to the Lake


Another week has come and gone and Summer is winding down.  Last weekend we had a great time at the lake.  The weather was beautiful and we did lots of playing on the water!!

I got a new life jacket this summer because I have grown so much!  Ellen is still too little for my old one but next summer it will fit her great!!

Grandma Carolyn and Papa Tim got some stand-up paddle boards and I had a great time playing with them.  I have gone on them with Daddy and Mama before, but I decided this weekend to try it on my own!

I got to spend a lot of time with my Tubin' Buddy, Hannah!  Normally she has a lot of friends at the lake with her, but this time she was alone.  We got to hang out with her and her dad a lot, we went tubing, played on the water trampoline, hung out at the swing set, and played at the beach!  Hannah is really good at braiding my hair, I sure love it!!

It was a really busy weekend, and like all weekends at the lake, we had to leave.  I tried really hard to play the whole way home, but I didn't last, I did stay awake longer than Ellen though!!


Can't wait to see what adventures are in store this weekend!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment