Saturday, August 16, 2014

A New Look For Linden


The other day Ellen told you that the next post would be about going to the fair, but I thought there was something more important to tell you.  I got my ears pierced!!!!

A few weeks ago I told Mama that I was ready to get my ears pierced.  She warned me that it would hurt like getting a shot, but I didn't care, I was ready! 

After we left the fair for the day Mama and Daddy told me we were going to go do something very special.  When I heard what it was I was SOO excited! Here is a picture of me in the car on the way! 

Picking which ones I wanted was really hard, but I finally settled on blue sparkly stars. 

Ellen was pretty sad that she didn't get to have hers done, Mama sad she has to wait until she is a big girl like me.

First she drew dots on my ears so she knew where to put them.

And then she pierced them. I cried a little because it hurt for a minute. But then they felt better.

This is the first picture EVER of me with Pierced Ears!!!!  I was so happy!

Because I am such a big girl now I got to pay all by myself.  I also got a pretty bracelet that matched my earrings!

Here I am in front of the store  :-)

My special treat on the way home was yummy cotton candy from the fair.  Mama said I was such a big girl and she was so proud of me.

That's all for today.  We'll post about the fair soon!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment