Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I Didn't Even Get a Princess Bandaid

Ellen Here!

I woke up bright and early this morning and decided that instead of taking an early nap I should stay up and play.  Mama and Daddy got a play mat out for me, I really like looking at the mirror although my friend isn't very fun, she just copies me a lot.  I like my mat and love smiling and playing on it. 

Little did I know things were going to go down hill from there.  Mama got me in my car seat so I assumed we were headed to Target again, but we ended up at the clinic.  I really like my doctor and he was pretty impressed with me.  I am up to 11 pounds 11 inches and 23.5 inches long!!  I am cooing, smiling, and holding my head up like a big girl.  Once my doctor left his nurse came back in, Linden later told me that this is a REALLY bad thing!  I got my first shots today, 3 of them!!  Mama had a bottle ready for me so that made it better, but I still wasn't happy.

When I got home I was even more bummed, Linden told me that she gets princess bandaids, I just got boring yellow and orange ones.  :-(

The day did get better from there, after lots of snuggling with Mama we picked Linden up from daycare and then headed to the fair.  We'll have to post about that later!

Have a good night!
Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment