Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Faries, Mermaids, and Butterflies, Oh My!


We're still playing catch up here on the blog.  Back in September we made a trip up to the Renaissance Festival!

Mama said I really liked it last year, but I was just a little girl so I didn't remember much.  One of the first places we stopped was at the Mermaid cove.  I got to sit by a REAL Mermaid!!!

 Along with mermaids, I got to see a bunch of knights, princesses, jesters, and even the King and Queen!!  I really liked these knights and wanted to stand by them for a picture.  Think I could project the castle?

There were so many fun rides, I really liked spinning around on the butterfly ride...

but my absolute favorite was getting to jump on the big trampoline!  The guy that was helping me taught me how to do flips, it was a little scary at first, but once I figured it out it was great!!

It was fairy weekend there so Mama let me get my face painted, just like the real fairies.

And then I got to go to FAIRY SCHOOL!!!!!

It was so neat, I got to learn to dance like a fairy...

and I got my fairy name, Linden Willow.

There were so many fairies and I got to meet them all.  They all had such beautiful wings and pretty dresses.

A couple of the fairies gave out wishes.  I didn't know what a wish was at first, but Mama told me that a wish is something you really want.  I can't tell you what I wished for because it won't come true then.

I should tell you, Ellen got to come too, but she was too little to go on the rides or go to fairy school.  She did wear her princess dress so she could fit in, but otherwise she just hung out in the stroller and took a nap.  It was a great day!  

I hope we can go back next year!!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment