Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Feeding my Puppies


Hey Everybody!! Ellen here!

Did you know that I have a job?  I get to feed my puppies every night!  Well, not actually both of my puppies, my job is to feed Bella!

Bella is a super great waiter while I am pouring her food into her bowl.

I am extra careful to make sure that every single piece gets into her bowl, even if it falls on the floor first.

Once the food is in her bowl the job is not done.  I have to collect both of the scoops...

and put them back into the food container!

The most important part of my job is making sure that the food container gets shut so Jake doesn't get in there and eat all of the food.

I take my job very seriously and get REALLY mad when daddy feeds them without letting me help.

Have a great night!
Ellen









No comments:

Post a Comment