Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Nice to Meet You, Farmer John!

I got to go on my first field trip today!!  Our class took a trip to Farmer John's Pumpkin Patch!
 
Farmer John and Farmer Jan were super nice and taught us all sorts of things about their pumpkin farm.  They have over 40 kinds of pumpkins, including pink ones!!

Their yard has tons of fun stuff to play on.  Farmer John was able to fit all 23 people in my class into this strawberry!!

Farmer John taught us a new game, Ring Around the Ghostie! 

Farmer John had a bunch of animals too.  We all really liked the chickens, but the rooster was WAY too loud! 

He also had a big vegetable garden.  He showed us all sorts of plants, broccoli, kale, corn, cabbage...

and potatoes!

I was pretty excited that Mama got to go with on my field trip, but of course, that means that she needed to take a LOT of pictures of me...

I sure am getting big!

Mama took pictures of my friends too, she snuck this in while Farmer John was carving a pumpkin for our class.

Isn't that a great pumpkin!

We are working hard to get decorated and ready for Halloween, hope you are enjoying this great weather!

Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment