Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Where Are the Apples?

 
Hey Everybody!  Ellen Here!
 
Linden has been having so much fun at preschool and is just too tired to blog tonight, so it is my turn!
 
We have had some great Fall weather here and Mama and Daddy are making sure we are enjoying every minute of it.  Last weekend they took us to the Apple Orchard!
 
This is technically my 2nd trip to the apple orchard, but I was pretty little last year.  None the less, I was expecting more apples.  Instead, we got to play, Play, PLAY! 
 
The first thing we got to do was jump on a REALLY huge jumper!  It was so big that Daddy had to help me up!  

It was a lot of fun running around on it.

I can't wait until I learn to jump, Linden looked like she was having a TON of fun!

Once we were done with the jumper, we went over to the play gym area.  They have a bunch of things to do, a HUGE pile of tires to climb on, lots of slides, and tunnels!

Big Sissy was REALLY fast going through all of the tunnels, I had a hard time keeping up, but no worries! 
 
I liked sitting in the tunnels, they sounded funny and the big kids liked to sit in there any play with me.

The roller slides were definitely my favorite.  I loved climbing up the stairs and going down the slides, all by myself.

Of course, Mama always has to sneak a couple cute pictures of me.  I don't really like to sit still, but I really love Mama so occasionally I'll humor her.

Even Linden loved the slides, they were really bumpy.
 
Linden thought I needed help...when will she learn that I am a big kid too?!?  

The coolest part about the slides was that they were built around a big tractor.  Linden is such a great big sister and loves to help me do big kid things.


The apple orchard had a ton of fun signs all over the place, aren't I a cute apple?

Before we left, we had to get a ride on the cow tractor.  I was too little to go by myself so Mama came with me.  It was REALLY bumpy, but I LOVED it! 

 The big tractor was Linden's favorite.  Mom always needs a family picture, this was as good as she got.  Turns out, she took almost the same picture last year

We had so much fun that we left and realized that we didn't even pick any apples.  Linden wants to bake some yummy apple treats so we are certainly going to have to get some apples from the store for that.

Have a great night!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment