Sunday, September 20, 2015

School is Cool

 
 
It has been an exciting month, I started school!!  It has been really terrific and I am loving every minute!
 
Even though I was really excited for my first day, I was still a little nervous, but I didn't let that slow me down.
 
Mama said we have to take a picture on the first day of school, she made me a cute sign to hold.  Ellen wasn't going to school, but she wanted to be in the pictures anyways.  Look at us sitting all nicely!
 
Mama took me out for a special breakfast, we had doughnuts!
 
And then it was off to school!  My good friend Declan is also in my class so we had to get a picture with each other next to the sign.  Don't we look great in our school clothes and new backpacks!

 Then it was time to go checkout our classroom!!!

My teacher's name is Ms. Amber.  She is super nice and plans lots of fun projects for us to do.

Declan and I couldn't wait to get playing, but our silly Mama's didn't want to leave...We played anyways and eventually they just left.

There is going to be a lot to do this school year, I can't wait for all of the fun things that they have planned!

Have a great day!
Linden



No comments:

Post a Comment