Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Preschool Prep

 


 With the first day of preschool, it also meant the last day of daycare.  As usual, Mama tried to make sure it was a great day.  Because if how the start of school worked, it was my last day at Daycare, and Jaden and Annie's first day of Kindergarten!  Jaden and Annie have been at Gretchen's house since I have been there and we are really great friends.  Mama made us some school bus cupcakes and they were amazing!

Mama and Gretchen were full of tears.  Ellen will still be at Gretchen's so I don't know why they were being so silly, I will get to see Gretchen all the time!
 
After Mama and Gretchen were done crying, we headed to Berry Blast for a special treat!
 
Then off to Shelly's for my first day of school haircut!  She gave me the ROYAL treatment and washed my hair, just like she does for Mama!!
 
Even though I am a big girl, I still like to wear Shelly's little kid cape, it is so much more fun than the plain black one Mama has to wear. 

I didn't realize that getting ready for school would take so much work!

Have a good night,
Linden


No comments:

Post a Comment