Monday, September 28, 2015

Mermaids and Fairies!


Hey guys!  Did you all have a great weekend? We sure did!!  We went to the Renaissance Festival!

This was a special year because this year we went to the Feast of Fantasy!!  It was pretty great, there was TONS of music, dancers, and LOTS of yummy food!!!

I really like getting to dress up like a fairy princess, it isn't everyday that I get to go out in a costume!  And our seats at the dinner were awesome, I could look out the window and see all of the performers!

Though I think the best part was getting to meet the Queen!  She was really sweet and told me that if I am a good girl someday I might be able to be the Queen.

The Rennisannce Festival has all sorts of great things to see, after lunch we went and met some mermaids!  Most of them were in the water or sunning on a rock farther away...

But one of them was really close and I got to meet her!! I told her all about my good friend Hannah and our mermaid tais!

Afterwards I got my face painted and of course I wanted to look like a mermaid!

After the mermaids it was time to checkout my other favorite area where the ferries live!!  I REALLY love fairies, they have such beautiful dresses and wings, and they hand out wishes!  I got a LOT of wishes!

All of the fairies are so nice.

After going on a bunch of rides, and eating too much food, it was time to go home.  We had a pretty great day, and I can't wait to go back again!

Have a good night!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment