Sunday, June 3, 2018

Wrapping up 1st Grade!


 Another school year has ended and it was a great one!!!

The last few weeks of school were filled with all sorts of fun days.  We got to have a gum day where we graphed which gum blew the best bubbles, and which held its flavor longest.  We also had extra recess, and movie days, but my favorite was crazy hair day!!  Mama was thinking that we could put my hair in a fun braid or something, but I wanted to turn my hair into a cupcake!  Mama wasn't so sure about it at first, but after we talked about it she agreed to give it a try and it turned out great!!

In addition to the fun themes each day, we also had the Lincoln Color Run!!!

We all started out clean and looking our best...

But by the end we were all a mess!!  I was super happy that Mama came to run with me, and I was excited to get to spend some extra time with my good friends before the school year wrapped up.

Along with the end of school came the end of soccer.  This season lasted longer than normal because of all the rain that we got this spring.  Coach Linda decided to make the last week a fun one and after we did some crazy drills with our family she brought out a cooler of water balloons!!!!!!!  Everything is better with water balloons.

I can't believe I am already a 2nd grader!  It is a pretty amazing feeling (not sure why Mama doesn't look like she agrees).

I can't wait for summer!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment