Saturday, March 17, 2012

CHIPOTLE!!!

Chipotle. 

I dream of Chipotle Burrito Bowls.

Yes.  I dream of Burrito Bowls.  What purpose does the tortilla serve other than to prevent you from getting the proper mixing of all of the amazing ingredients all at the same time.  I dream of Burrito Bowls.

My love of Chipotle started when I was still in mama's tummy.  Mama LOVES Chipotle.  She loves Chipotle so much that she never stopped eating Chipotle when she was preggo, even though it gave her crazy heartburn.  True love doesn't quit because of heartburn.  Mama LOVES Chipotle.

I dream of Chipotle.  I have been to Chipotle countless times.  Mama always told me I was too little.  Not this time.

Ladies and Gentlemen.  February 4th, 2012.  I will remember this date for the rest of my life.  February 4th, 2012, I got my first true taste of Chipotle.

My Cousin Tyler was playing Lacrosse and we decided to go to the cities to watch. I think it was divine intervention.  God knew it was time...Time for me to have Chipotle.

Mama ordered me a Kid's Meal and it was all I had dreamed of, and more.  I can't even imagine how amazing the day will be when I get my first Burrito Bowl.

Kid's Meals come with a juice box.  I am a seasoned pro at using a straw, aren't I a big girl?

Mama said I am still too little to enjoy the magic of the Chips.  Isn't this the cutest little bag!?!?  

Here is what was left of my quesadilla.  It was delicious. 

My dreams of Chipotle were NOTHING compared to the real thing.  It. Was. Amazing.

Sleep Tight, Dream of Chipotle Tonight!
Linden

(For those of you reading this and questioning mama's decision to give me a quesadilla...Mama didn't know I had a lactose issue until a couple weeks later...Next time, I am going to have to move on to the Adult Menu!)

2 comments:

  1. Look at her drinking out of that straw!!!! Adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy - I love your blog! I love that you're recording all of these wonderful moments and that Linden can some day look back at them. They're wonderful, and you're an awesome mom for doing it! Keep blogging! Cathie A.

    ReplyDelete