Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shoes!

Another great day at daycare today!  The weather is so nice which means we got to play outside and go for a walk today!!  I like walks so much that I didn't want to get out of the stroller, I kept telling Gretchen, "No!"

Anyways, this evening I decided I was going to learn something new...I decided I was going to learn how to put my shoes on.

Shoes are really tricky...How do you put something on your foot when you are standing on it??

I tried really hard.  Mama said I sat in the living room working on it for over 15 minutes! 

Daddy finally decided to help me out...I was NOT happy.  How am I going to learn if he does it for me?  He finally told me he would buy me a new pair of shoes if I stopped crying, I negotiated and got two pairs out of the deal.

I hope everybody is taking advantage of the great weather!!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment