Sunday, March 18, 2012

We're going to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo...

Today was a pretty big day day, I got my first membership to the Minnesota Zoo!!  We had a great time exploring the Zoo, so mama decided to get a zoo membership so we could go back and explore some more!!

One of my favorite exhibits was the penguins!  There was one really silly penguin that kept diving down right in front of me.  He was pretty cute!!

Penguins are really good swimmers and like to play in the water a lot.  Next time I go to the pool I am going to pretend to be a penguin.

There were lots of playgrounds at the zoo.  One of my favorites had a fishing boat to climb on, a lighthouse with a slide, a foot bridge and a rock climbing wall!  I was a little too small for most of the playground, but I really enjoyed the rock climbing wall!!

After the playground we went and checked out the bears!!  There were three bears and they were a lot of fun to watch.  One of them was laying right up by the window so we could see him really well.  He was REALLY big.  The other two were playing and splashing in the water and making all sorts of noise. 

Turns out, most of my favorites today at the zoo have to do with swimmers.  The last place we visited was the underwater discovery area.  I really enjoyed looking at all of the pretty fish, they were brightly colored and swam around in circles.

There you have it.  I am sure there will be plenty more posts about my adventures at the zoo.

Hope you had a good weekend!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment