Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Kaiya!!

In an effort to return to blogging I am going back to where I left off after my Birthday.  The next round of posts might be out of order, but better than nothing!!

Onto today's post.  I have talked about my good friend Kaiya in previous posts.  Turns out, her birthday is one week after mine!  She invited me and mama to go to the Children's Museum with her to celebrate her birthday. 

It was a pretty fantastic day.  They have a toddler room that is built specially for kids our size!!  It had lots of places to climb, explore and learn.  It was broken up into different habitats (the room is called Habbi-tot).  Here is a picture of Kaiya pretending to be a baby birdie in the woodland area.

I really enjoyed moving around and exploring with the bigger kids.  They really seemed to like the hole in the tree...I'm not sure why...it was just really dark and nothing was in there.  Maybe I'll understand when I am older...

There were lots of big windows, and we were up really high.  I decided to take a break and watch all the little cars and people down below.  Some big kid was having a great time outside, there were lots of cars driving all over the place!!  While I was relaxing during my break I pondered the quote on the wall, part of it is cut-off on the picture but it says "A new perspective is its own reward"

After my break I decided to learn about seasons.  The leaves were made out of magnets so they stuck to the tree.  It was a lot of fun!

Kaiya and I decided to finish up the day playing in the wetlands.  Don't we make cute frogs sitting on our lillypad?

Happy Birthday Kaiya!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment