Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pedi Party

Tonight as mama and daddy were packing for the weekend I found my finger nail clipper in my overnight bag.  It has been a while since I had a good pedi, so I decided to take it upon myself.

After my pedi I thought I would start Mama's weekend off right with one too!

I have to admit, I exaggerated above, I get a pretty amazing pedi about once a week (I don't want to give away any household secrets, but mama is pretty amazing!!)  I can't wait until I am old enough to go to the nail salon with mama, she says I am still too young...

Have a great weekend everybody!  Remember, it is Mother's Day this weekend, make sure you treat your mama's right!

Linden

PS... I have been working really hard on coming up with the perfect present for Mama. At first I was thinking a really great pedi. But then I thought, maybe a mani and a pedi. But then I thought, if I am going to do a mani and a pedi, I should probably throw in a massage and make the salon trip complete. But then I thought, how can a Mother's Day be complete without diamonds...And maybe a Mustang Convertible?  I wonder how many nights I am going to have to sleep through the night in order to convince Daddy to get all of this. But hey, Mama is worth it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment