Monday, May 14, 2012

Product Testing

Hey Everybody!

This weekend we went to the lake to help Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Tim with the resort.  My job this weekend was to make sure the kids who will be coming in the next couple weeks have a great time.

My first job was to make sure the swing sets were up to par...I really liked the swings but the slide was my favorite.  This weekend I learned how to climb up a ladder all by myself!!

After the swing sets I moved on to helping Daddy with the water trampoline.  It was my job to squish all the air to the other side of the inner tube while he was filling it up.

The trampoline was a lot of fun but it was a little too bouncy when I was jumping on it on the grass.  Mama said the water was too cold for me to try it out on the lake.

The golf carts aren't for use by the resort guests, but I wanted to make sure they were in good working order too.  Grandpa Tim's notepad and pencils were in top shape.  Too bad my legs aren't long enough to reach the gas...

Next up, Sandbox Toys.  The boys at daycare were really envious today when I was telling them about all of the diggers and dump trucks and sand pails! 

After my nap Daddy and I put the boat in the water.  Turns out, I was born to be on the water!

My favorite button was the horn...we went "beep beep beep!" all across the lake!

Mama and I wanted to test out the trails near the resort and once again, it was GREAT!  All the fresh air got to me though and I accidentally fell asleep. 

My last product testing involved Lucy.  After our long walk we needed a snack.  Lucy really liked her new high chair.  We both really like eating raspberries and blueberries at Grandma Carolyn's house.

After a long day I had to put Lucy to bed early.  She is such a good sleeper.

I can't wait for more great weekends at the lake!
Linden

(On a side note, Grandpa Bob had his first Radiation Treatment today.  He handled it like a champ!!  Keep up the prayers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment