Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ice Cream Time

I'm back!  These pictures are from a couple weeks ago, but I thought I would tell you all about my first encounter with Ice Cream.

It was a REALLY warm day so mama thought ice cream would be a great treat.  Our local grocery store has a great lactose free section and mama found lactose free ice cream sandwiches!  An ice cream sandwich is a pretty great idea.  I have had peanut butter sandwiches, jelly sandwiches, PB&J sandwiches, ham sandwiches, turkey sandwiches, and even cracker sandwiches (mama puts PB between crackers, DELICIOUS!)  Ice Cream Sandwiches top the chart!

I REALLY liked the chocolate cookie part.  Although, the ice cream was REALLY cold!!

Brrr!!!

I didn't eat much of my ice cream sandwich which made Jake and Bella REALLY happy!

Have a good day!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment