Thursday, September 6, 2012

Papa Bob Has a Car without a Roof!

A few weeks ago Mama, Daddy and I went over to Rochester to go to Greek Fest with Grandma Nancy, Papa Bob and Auntie Heidi.  Greek Fest is put on by the local Greek Church.  One of the doctors Grandma Nancy used to work for goes there so Mama has been to Greek Fest for many years to go see him. 
 
We enjoyed eating all of the delicious Greek food, and they had all sorts of fun games, including an inflatable slide!!  Auntie Heidi was the first to take me down the slide, we had a great time.

After Auntie Heidi went Mama decided she had to give it a try too!  It was a really steep climb to the top!

After we got back from Greek Fest Papa Bob wanted to take me on my first convertible ride.  I didn't know what a convertible was, but mama was pretty excited so I knew it was going to be a good time.  Turns out, Papa has a car without a roof!

Mama and I rode in the backseat, it was REALLY windy back there, but I LOVED it.  I kept saying, "Faster, Faster!"

Papa Bob and Daddy were in the front, and daddy got to drive.

Daddy took us to an extra special place, Roscoe's, a little rib shack that makes home made root beer.  When mama was little Papa would take her here to get dinner and root beer floats.

I couldn't have a root beer float because I can't eat ice cream, but Mama let me have my first glass of root beer and it was delicious.  The bubbles surprised me at first, they felt funny in my mouth.

It was a pretty great day, I can't wait until I get to go on another convertible ride with Papa!

Have a good night,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment