Monday, August 27, 2012

Let's go to the Fair!

If you have ever been to Owatonna you are sure to have heard of the great Steele County Free Fair.  For months now I have heard people talking about it around town, and since I was too young to really remember it from last year I anxiously anticipated it.  Let me tell you...It did not disappoint!
 
The best part of the fair was all the great rides.  Mama wasn't a huge fan of letting me go on the rides but I batted my big blue eyes and won her over!  I really liked the giant slide, there were a lot of steps to get to the top...

I was really glad Daddy went down the slide with me, it went really fast.  I LOVED it!

The other ride I got to go on was the cars.  The track was pretty small but I got to drive all by myself and there was a horn I could honk as many times as I want!

It went really fast and once again, I LOVED it!!

One ride I didn't love was the carousel.  All my friends who are older said this one went really fast.  Mama said that I had a scared look on my face the entire time, but I tried to be brave and said, "Weeee..." (I wasn't brave, I didn't like it at all).  I survived, although I was white knuckled the entire time.

Besides the fun rides, there was tons of great food to be enjoyed.  I particularly liked the foot long corn dog and fresh cut french fries!

Now that the fair is over there is only one thing to do...prepare for next year.
Have a good night!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment