Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Surprise for Lucy

Lucy and I have been such good girls lately that mama thought we deserved a surprise!

If you don't remember, Lucy is my favorite baby doll, I love her.  She is such a good girl, very happy, doesn't cry much, and loves when I rock and feed her.

Mama knows how much I love going for walks, so when she saw a baby stroller for Lucy at a garage sale she knew she had to buy it.  She didn't tell me about it right away when I got outside, but I should have known something was up because she has never let me bring Lucy outside to go play.  I was walking through the garage and caught sight of it out of the corner of my eye, I was SOO excited!!

Lucy loved going for a ride in her stroller, I pushed her around in circle in the drive way for over half an hour!

After dinner mama and daddy and I took Lucy for a walk around the neighborhood, it was FANTASTIC!


The surprise was a great distraction from what happened right away when I got home from daycare...I had 3 slivers!!  I didn't get them while at daycare, I must have gotten them the night before, but it still made for a pretty rough day.

Mama did a really good job and got them out pretty quick, and I only cried a few tears, they hurt really bad!!  This is a picture of my foot after mama took them out, you can still see the red spots from where they were.  Mama always tells me, you won't get hurt if you don't have any fun, but what kind of fun would that be?  I couldn't agree more!

Have a good weekend!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment