Sunday, August 26, 2012

Going to the Zoo

 
Today Mama and I went to the Minnesota Zoo with our friends.  I was really excited to hear that Colin wanted to go see the Dinosaurs because I hadn't gotten a chance to see them yet!
 
The dinosaurs were pretty cool, you could get really close to them.  They made a lot of noise, but they seemed really nice.

Colin didn't really care for them, I'm not sure why, he really likes dinosaurs, he even brought a little dinosaur toy today.  Good thing his Grandma was there to protect him.

After the dinosaurs we took a tractor ride to the farm for lunch.  After we ate we got to feed the goats, but then we decided it was too hot and we needed a break from the sun...

so we went to the Dolphin Show!  Mama's friend is really sad that the dolphins are leaving the zoo, but we were all happy that we got to see the show one more time.

The dolphins were really funny, they danced, splashed, did flips and even quacked like a duck!

After the dolphins Mama and I went and played at the splash zone.  There were lots of kids but we found an area that was less busy and I had a great time!  I really liked the fountains and playing with the other kids.
 
After the splash zone we went over to the park to play one more time before getting in the car to drive home.  I had a lot of fun climbing this rope ladder, mama even went up a couple of times with me.

 At the top of the ladder was a tree house and there were all sorts of fun bridges and places to explore.  I had a great time running around and going down the slide.

Mama and I ended the day with dinner at Bostons in Faribault.  Daddy was golfing so it was just me and Mama!  Perfect end to a Perfect day!

Linden

1 comment: