Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Fort

Forts. Are. Awesome.
 
 
Pretty sure my post could be complete at this point, but Mama insisted I add some pictures...
 
Daddy decided to be the coolest Daddy ever and moved the furniture around just so we could make a REALLY cool fort!!   

I couldn't wait to move all my favorite toys into my new fort! 

Daddy and I had a great time. Mama even joined us in the fort, although, daddy was having such a great time that he didn't want to get out and take any pictures (and Mama said I am too young to operate her good camera...) 

Unfortunately, Mama said we had to move the couches back to their normal place...it was a lot of fun, but it wasn't very practical. 

Maybe some day soon we can make a fort again!
Linden

(In case you were wondering...Daddy didn't go crazy and move the furtniture just to drive Mama crazy...We were cleaning the carpet and a fort just seemed like a great idea as we waited for everything to dry...Either way, we had a great time!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment