Monday, November 19, 2012

Quiet Time

When the weather turns cold Mama gets all crafty and this time, it was all about me!
 

Mama made this cute book out of felt and it turned out pretty great, the perfect combination of fun and educational.

Here are the first two pages...

Page number 1 is a shape matching page...

Page number 2 is a dress up doll.  I really like the cute little bed that she gets tucked into, and the dresser and closet to hold all of the clothing!

How cute are the little pockets on the shirt and pants?!?!

The next page is a super fun car page.  I will admit, I was confused why Mama added a car page to a Quiet Book...It is REALLY hard to play cars AND be quiet...

Here are the next pages...An outdoor theme for Daddy!

The Lady Bug spots come off so I can practice doing snaps.  I really like the googly eyes and playing with the wings.

The camping page comes with a bunch of finger puppets!  Mama likes the beavers funny teeth...I like the teddy bear.

Mama made the tent open so I can store them in there.

Another set of pages...

The flower page helps me practice doing buttons.  I am not very good at them yet, but I like to try.

And another page with buttons, only this page is for counting!

Mama made this cute bag for me to carry my book in!

I haven't had a lot of chances to play with it yet, but so far I love it!

Until next time,
Linden

1 comment: