Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lots to be Thankful For

Hey Everybody!
 
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.  I am finally recovered and have slept off my Turkey Coma.  I had a pretty busy Thanksgiving weekend. 
 
As you already know, it started off at Auntie Wendy's house, and then after lunch we drove to see Grandma Carolyn, Papa Tim and Great Grandma Joan.  Every year in Alexandria they have a little festival to welcome the holidays so we decided to go down and check it out.  There was music, cookies, hot cocoa, reindeer, and even SANTA!!  He was pretty neat, I told him I want a dolly for Christmas, he said he would see what he could do  :-)
 
 
The highlight of the night is when Santa and Mrs. Claus come out and flip the switch to turn on all of the Christmas Lights in the downtown.  It was beautiful. I LOVE Christmas Lights!!
 
Saturday was another day spent in the car, but instead of heading home we were heading to Duluth.  Mama and Daddy met in Duluth and they really love it there.  We stayed at a really fun hotel that had a HUGE water park in it!!  I really liked going down the slides and playing with my Grandma Carolyn and Auntie Heidi.

The main reason we went to Duluth was to see the Bentleyville Tour of Lights.  Mama knew I was going to love it, like I said, I LOVE Christmas Lights!!

It was pretty neat having all of my grandparents there to enjoy the lights with me (Auntie Heidi, Mama and Daddy came too)

There were some fun characters there, I really liked the penguin.

And guess what!?!?  Santa made the trip too!!!

It was really cold and the line was pretty long.  By the time we got up there I was pretty grumpy and didn't want to sit on his lap, besides, he already knew what I wanted...

I loved all of the lights and the pretty music and I loved having my favorite people all together in one place.

To end a great weekend we made a quick pit-stop on the way home to see Auntie Megan.  She is working down south right now so it has been a few months since I have seen her.  I was so busy playing fetch with her dog and showing her all the new stuff I have learned that I forgot to get a picture with her.  Luckily, she will be home for Christmas!

Have a good night,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment