Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Voted!

Happy Election Day!
 
I don't know if you guys know this, but today is election day. 
 
I really don't know what that means...but here is what I have learned. 
 
First of all, it is very important to dress the part.  Good thing mama found me an official Team USA dress! 

Once you get dressed up, you get to go to church!  I really like church so I was pretty excited about this part, unfortunately daddy dropped me off at daycare before he went to church...he thought I would find it boring...do you not sing songs and color when voting?

Mama did let me take part in the vote for dinner tonight.  Our choices were Beef Stew or Roasted Chicken.  I won't tell you what I voted for, but Chicken won, and I was really happy!

At the end of election day I got a special surprise from Mama, she had red and blue Jello!  Mama and daddy kept discussing what it meant if I ate one faster than the other...not really sure what that was about, but it sure was delicious!

The one thing I want to change for Election Day 2013 is my right to vote for Bed Time.  I think I am going to lobby to get that added to the family constitution...Who is with me?

Vote Early and Vote Often,
Linden

(This message has been endorsed by the Coalition for Later Bed Times for All)

No comments:

Post a Comment