Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!
 
Halloween is a pretty great holiday, my favorite part is that it lasts for more than one day! 
 
A couple days ago I woke up from my nap and found a SWIMMING POOL in my kitchen!  Can you believe it?  I was pretty confused, but I knew it was going to be great. Turns out, I got to paint my first pumpkin!
 
I started out clean...I even had a bath that morning...

I didn't stay clean for very long.  I really liked painting.  I tried really hard to guess the colors...I am good at purple, the rest are hard for me to keep straight...

Turns out, I needed another bath, but not before daddy let me paint in the bathtub again.

Mama and Daddy did a really good job of carving pumpkins.  Here is our family pumpkin, and my Mrs. Potato Head pumpkin!

Mama also made me a Mickey pumpkin!!

These pumpkins turned out pretty cool too...

After prepping all week, the big day was finally here!!  Our first Trick-Or-Treaters were good friends of ours!  Kenzie was a Gothic Bride, and Dani was an '80's Chick! (I am a butterfly!)

Aren't my wings so cute?!!  Mama and Daddy and I sit outside to hand out candy, that way the dogs don't bark and go crazy.  We didn't have as many kids come by this year, but we still had a great time!

The best surprise of the night was when Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Bob showed up!  I love playing with Grandma, she even brought me some crackers from her dinner (I really like the crackers from the Hubble House).

Like I said, Halloween is pretty great!
Linden

1 comment: