Saturday, October 13, 2012

Playdough

Mama has a friend named Hailey that she hangs out with each week.  Hailey is 11 and loves to cook so when Mama said they were going to make playdough Hailey was pumped!  I was pretty excited too, that meant I would get to play with playdough too!!

I liked squishing it in my hands and pulling it apart...

Mama even got some cookie cutters out for me to play with.  I liked making twinkle stars and ducks the best.

The only thing I didn't like was how it tasted, it was REALLY salty.  Mama didn't want me to lick it, but it was just so tempting.  I accidentally dropped a big chunk on the ground and Jake ate it, he didn't think it tasted too bad...Mama said he is going to need blood pressure medicine for all the salt...not sure what that is about.

Have a good evening!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment