Friday, October 12, 2012

Bounce World

 now that we are done with the sappy stuff...back to my life.

This past weekend Mama had her 10 Year Class Reunion.  Part of the festivities included a family fun day at Bounce World in Rochester.  I had a great time playing with all of the great kids that were there.

Not only did they have big jumpers, they also had obstacle courses and fun balls!

I am getting much better at jumping these days so playing there was fun because I could jump really high. 



For some reason they also had a rocking horse, I really liked the rocking horse, Mama and Daddy thought it was pretty strange to play on a rocking horse when there were all of the other fun toys, but I just could resist.

It was really hard trying to stand up when all of the big kids were jumping too.  This bouncer looked like a GIANT bulldozer on the outside!

They also had one that you could use a bat and try and get the plastic balls through different holes.  I found a friend and we had a great time playing with the balls and climbing on the net. 

One of the obstacle courses had big slides and tunnels, that was my favorite, but there were too many big kids playing rough so I only got to go in there one time.

It was a pretty great event.  I can't wait to go back there again!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment