Saturday, December 1, 2012

Every Time I Wake Up There is Another Tree: Part 1

Mama LOVES the Christmas Season!  She and Daddy love to decorate and make everything look festive.
 
Christmas Trees take up the bulk of the holiday decorating that happens in this house...for a couple days straight it seemed like every time I woke up there was another tree...And here is #1...
 
 
After waking up from my nap one day I went downstairs and found a TREE in my house!  It was a pretty plain tree, but that didn't last for long!  We had an entire BOX of decorations to help make the tree look pretty. 

I really enjoyed all of the shiny balls.  We even have ornaments with Tigger, Mickey and Minnie on them!  The best decoration of all came at the end though...

I got to help Daddy put the Star on top of the tree!!

What I didn't know was that after you get all of the ornaments and the star on the tree, that is when the Magic begins...The Lights are Magic!!

I think it turned out to be a pretty great tree!

I think it is going to be a pretty great Christmas!!
Linden


No comments:

Post a Comment