Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Every Time I Wake Up There is Another Tree: Part 2

Part Two, Ladies and Gentlemen...
 
Mama and Daddy and I went to the tree store to buy a tree one night.  Daddy likes REALLY big trees.  I wasn't sure what we were going to do with it but I was pretty sure we picked a good one.
 
The next morning was definitely surprised to find the tree INSIDE!!  You heard me right, we had a Tree In Our House!!

Mama and Daddy are pretty good decorators!  All of the ornaments are really shiny and pretty...

We even have a special ornament from Great Grandma Joan!

And to top it off, there is a sparkly Angel on the top.
 
If you want me to be completely honest, my favorite part of tree decorating is climbing the ladder.  When I saw that the tree was decorated I was worried that I missed out, but Daddy to the rescue, he left the ladder out so I could climb it a couple times!!  :-)  He wouldn't let me go very high though...
 
Hope you all had a good Tuesday, more Christmas Tree fun to come,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment