Monday, December 10, 2012

We Interrupt Normal Programming to Bring you This Announcement...


We. Got. SNOW!! 
 
It. Is. AWESOME!!!!!!!
 
Not only did we get snow, but I also got the thing that every little girl dreams of...
 
I. Got. A. SHOVEL!!!!!!!!!! 
 
A girls first shovel is a pretty special thing, I couldn't wait to use it.  Daddy and I cleared the driveway not once, but Twice!  I wanted to go out a third time but daddy insisted that HE needed a nap...

Not only did I get a shovel, but I also got a wagon.  Mama calls it a sled, not really sure why...You sit in it, somebody pulls you, it is a wagon! Mama and Daddy both took turns pulling me around the yard, I especially liked the parts where I tipped over into the snow.

In addition to all of the snow we also had a weekend full of curling!  Mama and I wore our Owatonna Curling Club shirts, but we forgot to get a picture.  Daddy and his team were the 4th Event Runner-Up, sounds like last place to me, but at least they got a medal...Maybe it was a participation award...(that is my daddy throwing a stone in the background...)

It was a pretty great weekend, I can't wait to see what is in store for this week!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment