Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Came Early

There are a lot of Christmas pictures to catch up on so this is going to be a long one...

Last Saturday Mama, Daddy and I celebrated Christmas together.  After I woke up from my nap Mama and Daddy told me to go downstairs...

I got my own Kitchen!!! Mama and Daddy didn't wrap it, but that was fine, I couldn't wait to play with it!

I loved playing with the pots and pans and making food for Mama and Daddy to eat.

There is even a place for my favorite puppy Jingle!!

Mama and Daddy couldn't have gotten me a better present.

The next day I woke up in the morning and Santa had come.

Guess what...He drank ALL my milk!!  And ate ALL my cookies!!!  I was not very happy, he really should have shared.

Mama and Daddy pointed out that he brought me presents so I decided to forgive him for drinking my milk.

Somehow Santa knew that Mama and Daddy were getting me a kitchen because he brought me dishes and more pots and pans!  Santa just knew I would love my kitchen!

That's it for tonight. More Christmas pictures tomorrow,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment