Saturday, December 8, 2012

Every Time I Wake Up There is Another Tree: Part 3

 
What do you get when you take a plain green tree...

Add some awesome decorations...

And top it off with a one-of-a-kind star?

The GREATEST Christmas Tree Ever!!


This is part 3 of my Tour of Christmas Trees, and yes, they are all inside my home.  The is by far my favorite tree because I get to touch it! 

Mama made the tree and a bunch of really great ornaments out of felt...Here are some close ups, these are some decorated ball ornaments...

Mama made my name out of lights...

Here are some other fun shaped ornaments...

Some striped and button ornaments...

And a couple of Bows and Candy Corns (that's what I like to call Candy Canes).

I can't wait to play with it again tomorrow!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment