Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas is for Families

This Christmas I got to spend Christmas Eve with Mama's side of the family, and Christmas Day with Daddy's side.

For Christmas Eve we got all dressed up and went to Church.

We got a really great family picture...Don't we all look pretty  :-)

Afterwards we came home and got to open presents!!!  I loved helping everybody out...

This year Papa Bob got me a bitty baby doll, I named her Katie.

I sure do love my Katie.  Thanks Papa Bob!!!

It was a lot of fun having everybody around.  It was fun helping everybody open presents and getting to spend time together as a family.


After we were done with dinner we cleaned up, got in the car, and drove to Alexandria to see Grandma Carolyn and Papa Tim!!

After nap on Christmas Day we got to open more presents.  Everybody was there and it was a lot of fun.  Auntie Megan and Tommy got me a cute pink soccer ball, Megan even taught me how to play.

Grandma Carolyn and Papa Tim got me a fun doll house for my Little People.  It was a big box, and I made sure to get all of the paper off before seeing what I got.

Here is a picture of all of the girls...

Before bed Grandma Carolyn read me a bedtime story, "Twas the Night Before Christmas".

It was a great weekend full of all the people I love.

Merry Christmas,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment