Monday, April 8, 2013

How Do You Measure Up?


You all saw the great Easter Dress Mama made for me...All the sewing and fittings really brought out the inner seamstress in me...

I loved playing with Mama's measuring tape, and Daddy was such a good sport letting me take his measurements over and over again!

I think I am going to take after my Mama, do they make Princess Sewing Machines?  I think it might be on my list for Santa!

Have a good night!
Linden

(Note from Mama:  I left my measuring tape on the couch one night after measuring her for her dress.  She immediately picked it up and hung it around her neck like she had been doing it for years.  Pretty sure it brought a tear to my eye  :-)  I want Linden to grow up to be the amazing person she is meant to be, but a big part of me hopes that she is meant to follow my love of baking and sewing.  Those are special memories I have with my mom and I pray that they can be special memories for her too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment