Thursday, April 11, 2013

What to do on a Rainy Day

 
Just a quick update before I get to today's blog post...Last week I started sleeping on a Map (Mama and Gretchen call it a Mat) at daycare, and even bigger news, I am FULLY Potty Trained!!!!!  The only part that stinks about that is that I don't get much for candy or treats anymore, but I am a big girl so I don't mind too much.
 
 
 
Ladies and Gentlemen, this weather is getting OLD!  All I want to do is go out and play, but nope, stuck inside!
 
Fortunately, there are lots of fun rainy day things to do, the other day Gretchen helped us make a craft, we made Cinderellas!  (Mama and Gretchen called it an Umbrella.)  Polka-Dots are my favorite, so that is how I decided to decorate mine!

Daddy found a new game for me to play, it is called Dominoes.  You find the one that has two blank sides, and then you have to start matching, so the next one would have one side that is blank, and then maybe the other side has 5 dots.  Then I found one with 5 dots on one side...you get the idea.  I am pretty good at it!

There you have it, hopefully the rain and snow stops soon so we can get outside and play!!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment